Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life is like a High School Musical

I just love High School Musical. I just barely got done watching the second one about 5 minutes ago. And I decided that high school is kind of like that show...except that we don't burst out into random song and dance. But other than that, it's pretty dang close. We have our Sharpay(s), Troy(s), Chad(s), Gabriella(s), Taylor(s) Coaches, Ms, Darbus' and so many more people involved in our high school lives. High school musical has made me realize all the people that really matter in life. We need all of these "characters" in our life to make it all flow completely. I know that at times I have my Troy, my Taylors, my Ms. Darbus', and even my Sharpays. Without them, it wouldn't be high school.

But one thing about high school thy makes me sad, is that at some point people leave high school. The seniors. It makes me so sad. All my seniors are leaving on wednesday. They're never gonna look back. They are having their finale. We all know that we're going to miss them, but life goes on. There's life after high school. You just have to wait and see what it brings you.

There are a few particular seniors that have gotten me through A LOT this year. Crystal Ponce, Cory Crowton, Kelly Bruner, Kandis Wilde, Kirstie Pelot,Erika Whittington and I'm sure there's
many more
that I just can't think of right now. I'll just name a few things that each of these people that I named have done for me.
Crystal- girl, you're my big seester! I don't know what I would have done in play productions without you. I know that I can talk to you about anything.
Cory- you're like my big brother. You really are. You can be a turd sometimes, but I know deep
down, you think of me as your little sister. Love you Cory.
Kelly- you were my life saver for a couple of months. You were my best friend. You helped me through so much. I could literally talk to you about anything. We were so close, I wish we
could have gotten back to where we used to be.
Kandis- you basically are my big sister. I'm over at your house so much! I love it when me and you and Brittni just stayed up late and talked for hours on end. Thanks!
Kirstie- chicka! You are the absolute best!! I've known you for quite some time now, and I'm so glad! You help me through a lot of crap that I go through and I love you for it! Thanks.
Erika- I don't know what drama class would be like without you. I love how we always just left and went random places. Tautphaus, ice cream, community and probably more places. You're the best!

That was my little tribute to all of my seniors. Love you guys and I hope you all have a good life and make it all the way through college. I love you all and will miss you oh so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment