Sunday, May 15, 2011

This is a first for me..!

I was reading one of my friends blogs, and decided i would make one. Why not?

Blogs are for...
-your friends
-your family
-your pictures
-yourself
-your...EVERYTHING

So first i'll start of with..me(:
15 Facts About Me
1) My favorite animals are Giraffes
2) I love scary movies
3) Camping is probably my favorite thing
4) I love going to Priest Lake with my extended family
5) Green is my favorite color
6) My best friend is my brother, Andrew Anderson LaPray
7) My best friend is serving as an LDS Missionary in the Guatemala City North Mission
8) I love taking pictures
9) I like big ball gowns
10) I lived in the Caribbean for almost 3 years
11) My favorite movie is Mr. Deeds
12) Apple Juice is my favorite drink
13) I have hurt my knee WAY too many times
14) I have the cutest niece in the entire world named Elliana Mae Duncan
15) I have a blue trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment