Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life can go stick it in their own juice box and suck it

Well, as I'm sure you can tell from the title, I'm not having the best week. Nothing is going right, it seems. Life can just be hard. So much is going on, and I just can't handle it. I've just been crying everynight, basically all night. Everything started going wrong on Thursday. Ever since then, it's just gone down hill.on Thursday I had one of the best days in a very long time. Then something went teribbly wrong on Saturday that ruined it all. I can't really say what it was on my blog, but let's just say it wasn't good. Then more stuff happened on Monday with that same situation and I've just been complaining too much now.

So, for the good stuff. I got my knee looked at and they think I may have torn some tissue or something. Yay(: and my choir concert is on Wednesday, pretty excited for that. And my oldest brother is coming home tomorrow, I'm so excited! I love him(: hopefully things will start going up from here. They should(:

Well, hopefully I'll start having a better weekend. Probabaly not. But I'll try(:

No comments:

Post a Comment