Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is here

On Friday, I officially became a junior in high school. It was quite a fun day. Me and my best friend had a sleepover the night before, skipped our last hour, had a birthday lunch with Blake, and laid on the couch until she had to leave for island park. Then, that night I watched the Justin Bieber movie with my cousin. On Saturday I spent the day up until 4 with Mariah. At one point, she wanted a rockstar. HA! Like that was gonna happen. After her daddy got home, I took her home. Therfore leaving me with nothing to do. But I have the most amazing bestfriend who decided to text me! Needless to say, we hung out. We drove around to like 8 different sno shacks, jumped on the tramp, played cops and robbers with her brother and his friend, set up the pool, ate chicken and salmon, walker came over, then we jumped on the tramp again, played scud, sat on the couch, drove around while I was the GPS, then ended the night by playing pig. All in all, I had quite the eventful weekend. I love my friends(: and this is just the start to summer. Who knows what the next 2&1/2 months will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment