Monday, June 13, 2011

Crazy Crazy Summer

Well my crazy summer officially began this past weekend.
PAST
**I went to Utah on Wednesday night until Thursday to go to the dentist.
**On Friday i went camping at Heise until Saturday.
**Saturday i hung out with my best friends and my two 2nd cousins from Utah!
**Sunday i hung out with Ashley, Lyndsey and Kurtis.
NOW
**Today i hung with Ashley(: and i think im going to Brittni's later.
FUTURE
**Tomorrow i leave to go to utah until like 22nd
**On the 22nd i am being picked up and going camping at Mantai untill the 26th
**I get to come home from the 27th-29th
**On the 29th i have to drive down to Utah
**30th i have to get my wisdom teeth out /:
**Then i get to come home until the 15th of July
**Brittni Shae Wilde leaves on July 11th to go to PA for 6 weeks...im so sad
**I got to Priest Lake from the 15th of July until the 30th.
**My sister is moving to Provo!
**I come home and basically do nothing because my best friend will be gone
**August 13th is my birthday!
**August 15th, Brittni comes home!!!!!
**Then i basically do whatever
**August 25th is the free Lupe Fiasco concert that im going to with Ashley and Lyndsey!
**School starts on the 29th

Holy crap...I'm so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment